I wondered if I would keep up with a blog once I got it, and I am not doing too hot! Oh well, we shall see.....
It is Tuesday night, and I am sitting here husbandless. He is down at La Zona Rosa for our church's praise and worship night. I am too tired to drive all the way downtown and then listen to music that is to loud for me.....I think I am an old woman at times when something is to loud. I just get grumpy! So I ended my afternoon a little late (thank you staff meeting) and went to get a mani and pedi. Well I was only supposed to get a pedi, but I looked at my nails and decided it was time for both. So that was a little treat (-:
Tomorrow John and I leave for Colorado. It is not a fun trip though....I am going to have my 28th surgery on my leg. It is a routine procedure that I have had to have done ever since middle school, and I just have to go back for some "maintenance" every year. So today was my last day of school for about two weeks! I am praying that my kids are good with Mrs. McGee and the sub....you might even say a prayer for them too (-: I will be fine....it is those stinkers I am worried about. We will be back on Friday afternoon from it all. It is so fast that I don't even really remember when I am there!
So I will leave you with that and update myself when I get back! Adios!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
time for a new post!!!!
I found your blog, Jenna!!! I love it!
Post a Comment