Wednesday, November 12, 2008

peace and quiet

John and I are just sitting here in the dark and with the windows open listening to the sound of the crickets. It is so nice not to have the t.v. on and just staring at it tonight. It is also different from the sounds of 15 (I mean 14 today) Kindergarteners yelling your name when someone doesn't turn the right way in their chair (-:

Today was a good Wednesday though at school. We learned about the letter W. I thought is would be fun and tell them that I had a another last name before I got married that started with W. They seemed a little confused. I was trying to tell them that my 1st last name was Worley, but then I married Mr. Fones and now I am Mrs. Fones. They all continued to stare at me and then told me that they like Fones better.....I am so glad to know that (-: Then 2 of them decided to top off my day with spitting on each other while not listening to another teacher tell them to stop.......sometimes I wonder what is going through their little heads!!!!

Here are some pics from this weekend....John and I decided to have a Saturday afternoon date by getting a pizza and going to the driving range. It was hot, but a lot of fun!

I am not that good at golf....but I am learning slowly. I did make contact with the ball this time!!! Maybe next time I can get a little more air under it (-:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes quiet is GREAT after a day in kindergarten!!!

and you look so pro at the range. seriously, that's the first step, right?! =)

Jenibug7 said...

Nice- I love the last picture! It can be your "before I became a famous golfer" photo on ESPN if you ever get really good. :)

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs