Today we were welcoming the rain with open arms. It had not rained in Austin in forever. It was nice this morning, but we were not able to take the kids out for morning recess, so it was an interesting morning to say the least. We ended getting to take them out in the afternoon though! Leslie and I realized how dry it had been when we looked at the ground and it wasn't even muddy!!!!!
This afternoon though I got a horrible headache as I was stuffing take home folders. It was not fun until I got a coke and that helped me a ton!
John is on his way home now, and I guess that means time to start dinner.......grilled chicken salad night!
Let us see if I keep up this blog regularly.....hopefully I will (-:
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay! You've joined the blogging world! We can all be blog buddies...
we loved the rain today, but it kept us inside some too!!
Yay JennaTonic-
I can keep up on the Phones life.
Glad you started a blog! Somehow, feeling the love from lot of comments, helps motivate to blog more! :)
Post a Comment