Friday, November 14, 2008

how i love my fridays!

Today was such a great day because I knew it was Friday!!! There was not a whole lot on our plate at school, and it was such a pretty day this afternoon outside. I spent a lot of my day painting all of the kindergarteners hands like turkeys for a project. Both classes took turns coming into my room while I painted their hands. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved being able to play and hang out in a new room. We also had Teacher Appreciation lunch today. It was so yummy. The lovely moms made all kinds of soups for us. I stuck with a safe one.....Tomato Basil. It was mmmmm so good!

Tonight John and I went to go see the new James Bond movie. I thought it was okay, but he wanted more action in it. When we walked out of the theater we got hit with the cold weather! He is excited, but I don't like having to dress in layers (-:

Not much planned for the weekend. I am getting my haircut tomorrow morning, and then I have a teacher internship meeting tomorrow afternoon!!!!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you guys got the tix for the new bond movie. i wanna see!!!!
and thanks for the hand painting!!! that was great! =)

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs