I have not made any new year resolutions, but things that I want to improve on this year....updating my blog would be one of them!
I can't complain about 2008 it wasn't that horrible of a year. I got to experience my first job in a classroom with 4th graders that I will always remember. I got to also experience the frustration of job hunting (it is probably one of the most awful things I think). I am so blessed to have found the most perfect job for me at the best school in Austin! I have 15 wonderful babies that are the love of my life everyday. Here is a pic of them from right before school got out for the holidays

John and I also experienced a great vacation to Mexico with 2 of our great friends. While we were there we got to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe that this week will be our 17 month anniversary. It has gone by so quickly! I love him more and more everyday and makes me want to be a better wife and person towards him.
For Christmas this year, I got to spend a few days in Houston before going to Virginia with John for a week starting Christmas Day. We had a very busy week that included seeing all of his family and friends. I am glad to finally be home in Austin because I am worn out! I can't believe that we start school back on Monday. I am ready to be back to my routine though. It is so funny to me to realize that I am such a creature of habit. Here are some pictures from Christmas....








So there are some pictures from the last 2 weeks!
Have a great week - Jenna

2 comments:
I love your blog, Jenna! Too bad we didn't take a picture together at our lunch!!
Yay! Glad you're back to blogging... let's see if we can both keep it up once school starts back. :)
Post a Comment