Sunday, January 25, 2009

this one's for you lissie (-:

Yes, it has been a while since my last post. I think I got back into the swing of life and forgot about this thing I said I was going to keep up with (-:

Let's see....what has been going on with me??? John and I decided to move into a bigger apartment in our complex because we realized we were running out of room! So we now have a guest bedroom if you ever want to come and visit! It is partly my scrapbooking room too....so I have had fun organizing my stuff and actually having somewhere that I can go and work on scrapbooking. I am so excited!

Teaching is going great! I can't believe that I have my class for only a few more months. They are so much fun, and I am going to miss them sooooo much! Kindergarten is definitely my favorite age to teach. They make me crack up everyday!

The t.v. junkie in me is happy because so many of my favs are on now! We have been going to Alamo Drafthouse to watch 24 on Mondays and that has been a lot of fun. Then I get to come home to the Bachelor waiting for me. There are some crazy girls on there this season so it makes for an interesting night!

Oh yes, I also started Beth Moore's Esther Bible study at church on Wednesday nights. I think it is going to be really good. It makes me sad though cause she filmed it in Houston )-: I miss my special times going to Beth Moore with Brittney!!!!

That is all for now! Have a fabulous week!!!

2 comments:

lissie said...

aww shucks. just for me. =)

good to read the update...even if i already knew it cause i'm one of the lucky girls who gets to spend her days with kindergarteners and you.

if my mom didn't have the monopoly on my monday nights, i'd join you at the draft house now and again. big screens are fun. though my mama's hi def is kinda nice too.

i'm excited to hear about what you're learning thru beth moore. does she have memory verses each week? maybe we could do those with you instead of coming up with new ones. speaking of which...i meant to email you and kk a verse on fri.
oh well.

Brittney said...

Aww..I miss Beth, too! Instead of going for this session, we are going to doggie obedience school with Charley! That's tons-o-fun! Ha! Love you and miss you!!

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs