



So these are some of the beautiful things that are hopefully coming my way (-:
On to other things.....the Bachelor...boring! Good thing I DVRed it because I skipped through Naomi's date. I don't like her for some reason and I think that she might be the next to go! I was sad to see sweet Stephanie go, but she looks way too old for Jason. I like Molly and Melissa! I think that they could be really good for Jason.
24 on another note though was pretty good. Had more action than last week, and Tony was looking good for some reason last night. I feel bad for the "first gentleman" getting caught up in all that drama and now they are dragging him to Dubaku. He will probably be the next to get the axe!
This week is going good! Tomorrow is Wednesday....thank the Lord! I have Bible Study which I love, and then Thursday is the 100th day of school! The kids are so excited. In Kindergarten you get to throw a big party and celebrate basically all day. It is also pajama day so I am not expecting any work to get done.
I think that is all of the random thoughts I have for now! Adios and have a great week!
Jenna

4 comments:
I am so ready for spring. and pedicures. and sandals. just thinking about it makes me happy. if only mr. groundhog had helped us out with that!
i like that skirt. where did you see that?
and don't forget the double hh this week! extra bonding time with the girls and our comb-over acsi dude is not to be underestimated.
and, if only we could wear flip flops to school. oh how i miss those days.
I like ALL of those clothes! I was bored with Naomi, too! She has an awkward underbite! I'm rooting for Melissa, Molly or Jillian!
yay for pajama days!
Post a Comment