I love my hubby more than he will ever know, and yesterday he really made my valentine's special!
He told me that it would be an all day event, and that we would have to leave the house kind of early so that we could do everything we needed to do. So he woke up early, went and got me Chick-fil-A for breakfast and some beautiful roses to wake me up with 

At breakfast he told me what we would do today. He told me that we would be do a scrapbooking shop hop around 3 different cities!!!! I was so excited and so proud of him that he planned out each place we would go and mapped it all out.
We spent the day traveling to Waco to go to Crop-Paper-Scissors and San Antonio to go to Scrapbook 911 and Scrapbook Heaven. There were 2 others on the list, but we were so tired from driving across Texas all day (-:
For dinner last night, John had made reservations at Eddie V's. We had heard it was really good and wanted to try it.
It was super yummy and we were stuffed after leaving! I had shrimp stuffed with crab and ended the night with a Godiva chocolate cake with ice cream!!!!
It was a great day, but even better that I got to spend it with the love of my life! He is so amazing, and I do not deserve him at all! Love you baby!
Now I get an extra day of my weekend.....thank you to every President who has served our country so well!!!!
Love, Jenna


1 comment:
That's an amazing V-Day Jenna!! All the scrapbooking you could want! I hope you got lots of fabulous things!!!
Post a Comment