Monday, April 20, 2009

not much to chit chat about....

So sorry to all of my loyal followers of Lissie, Leslie & Jen that I have not updated in a while :-)
Not much has been going on in the Fones' household lately. I am dreading job search 101 again. That's all I am going to say about that.

We did see "State of Play" this weekend with Jason & Sarah. It was a good movie, but kinda slow. I enjoyed getting to hang out with them and eat some yummy Tony C's pizza.

This week is kinda nice because Kindergarten has a field trip on Thursday and Field Day is on Friday. Only 6 more weeks of school left! Woo hoo!!!!!!!

Well it is Monday night and that means DWTS and 24 night! So I must bid adieu!

2 comments:

lissie said...

i like having the field trip and field day back to back too. it will be exhausting but make the week fly by.

and cute new theme! =)

Brittney said...

I love reading your blog, even when you don't have much to chit chat about!! Love my Jenna!

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs