Tuesday, April 7, 2009

times are a changing

This past week I had the privilege of becoming part of the economic status. And not in a good way. I was informed that I would not be offered a contract back to my school because they are moving from 3 Kindergarten classes down to 2. The school had to do this to quite a few people because enrollment was down so much for this next school year. I was not expecting it, and I was very surprised when I was one to go. It has been a hard thing to grasp over the past couple of days.

So I am now back to the job search again! Deja vu from last year at this time. So if anybody knows of any teaching jobs please let me know (-; I would greatly appreciate it!

I did have a great weekend though. It was a blessing that I had taken off on Friday and got to go to Houston for the weekend. John played drums at our old church for a youth conference. So I got to spend Friday with my sister shopping, Saturday I got to have lunch with my bestest friend Brittney and Sunday I got to go to church at Sugar Creek. I love our church in Austin, but I just miss so much getting to see people I know and love on Sunday mornings. Pastor Mark had a really good message too!

Hopefully this week will end a little better than last week! I am looking forward to the premiere of Southland (I love me some Ryan from the OC) on Thursday night, Good Friday services at church & volunteering Sunday morning with the pre-schoolers!!!!

Adios for now!

4 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

prayin for ya, sister! i was so sad to hear all the news. wish it was all happening differently, but know that God's best is in store for you!

Very Blessed Mom, Melissa said...

So sorry Jenna! Praying for you through all of this!

lissie said...

xxxooo

Brittney said...

I'm so glad we got to spend QT together, especially after the news you got on Thursday. Praying for you best friend! Love you!

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs