Well not really, but I did bake something today. I am not one to get in the kitchen and cook for enjoyment, but yesterday I saw a funfetti cake mix and thought I needed to make some cupcakes. You see this is my 1st Easter without going home to see my family, or have bunny cake, or hunt Easter eggs. So I decided to make my own festive cake this afternoon. I even have them on a pedestal platter. My mother will be so proud (-: Here they are for your enjoyment. If you want to come over and eat one please do!
Happy Easter everybody!!!!

3 comments:
i want one! :)
i was at a baseball game tonight with the Azachi's and Melanie was just a-singin' your praises. :) just thought you would like to hear that.
I want a cupcake!! Those look yummy - great job Jenna!!
i think the pedestal is the perfect touch!
Post a Comment