- I have enjoyed much needed time with my hh girls. From poolside chats to Cinco de Mayo I have loved this special time we have had with each other. Especially Kourtney's new birthday present that has brought much fun! I do miss our Barry though (-:
- This job search thing is no bueno. Went to the AISD job fair on Saturday with Liss and Kourt....no job here yet. If you need a job and you are Billingual or Special Ed certified then you will have NO problem getting a job!
- Church has been Amazing the past couple of weeks. Mac is preaching on marriage and the series is called soulmate. I can't tell you how awesome it is and has applied so much to me!
- I had a little boy in my class pull the fire alarm in P.E. on Monday and it has just cracked me up all week. He was just curious and wanted to see if it was screwed down. Oh my little BC.
- I am excited to go home this weekend! Get to see my momma and go to a 'stros game on Sunday!!!!
Off to go paint my toes a lovely Senorita-rosarita (-:
Jenna

1 comment:
i feel the bittersweetness as well. alas, it happens every year and you just get used to the dichotomy of april/may.
i've been enjoying these past few weeks with you girls as well. =)
it's interesting to see you went with the double s version for my abbreviated name. friends have debated over which it should be and i think i like "liss" best.
Post a Comment