Thursday, June 4, 2009

it's done


My 1st year as a Kindergarten teacher is complete! It has been a great year, but I am so glad to be done there and onto summertime! I will miss my babies so much and will have to keep in good contact with them. Here they are at graduation

I am ready to have a little r & r in houston. Headed down to the beach on Saturday morning and staying in Houston till about the 18th. I will miss the hubby during that time )-:

Off to another job fair tomorrow....I shall see if anyone is actually hiring. I love that it is 12:30 in the morning and I am still up (-: Just one of those things about summer!

- Jenna

2 comments:

lissie said...

that picture is too cute.
i'm glad that it's all over and done with. we're moving on to greener pastures, right?!
=)
see you in a few weeks!

Brittney said...

This picture is precious! I hope you scrapbook about your babies!! :)

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs