Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm back....what I've been up to Wednesday!


After a year of no blogging, I have decided to jump back on the wagon to keep track of things happening in my life. So here I am!

Things in the last week.....

Headed to Houston for 2 photo sessions with my
NEW BUSINESS www.pinkporchphotography.com
& I got to hang out with this precious thing.....LUV her!!!

I received my Erin Condren planner in the mail and I love it!!! There is so much space!

My bunner is still a lazy bum! He got to see his Holly-Belle while in Houston!!!

I spent the morning teaching the loves of my life all about Moses crossing the Red Sea. This is my Katie girl and Sutton in my lap.....5 seconds later Katie decided to shove Sutton off of me.

John has been busy with work and we have enjoyed the nice weather that has graced Austin. I'm very excited to take my best friends family pictures Friday, in College Station. I will post some when I get done with them!

XO, Jenna

1 comment:

Britney said...

Thank goodness!!! Now I can keep up with you!!! When are you going to be back in Houston? We need to plan another girls dinenrs!

Looks like you are doing great!

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs