Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Card time....

I have seen over the past couple of weeks a few bloggers that I read have been writing about Shutterfly's 50 free Christmas card promotion. I read about it and then realized that Christmas was going to be here soon and it sounded like a great thing for me to do. Bloggers are asked to write a review, experience, etc. and in return Shutterfly will give you 50 free photo cards.

I have used Shutterfly for many occasions including Christmas cards, thank you cards and announcements.

I have loved Shutterfly for many reasons, but my favorite is all of the designs. There are folded photo cards, flat photo cards and holiday cards to choose from. I think that my favorite design this year is

I'm crazy and have picked my card, but we have not taken are picture yet (= I think it is better this way so I can be type A person and pick out what we are going to wear and where it is going to be taken.

Oh, I forgot! Shutterfly has fabulous photo gifts. We have done many projects for our family members and they make great Christmas gifts. I think this year we are going to do these great photo mugs with pictures on it for John's grandparents.

If you have the chance, I recommend doing this project. I am so thankful for Shutterfly for allowing me to do this.

2 comments:

The Knox Family said...

tell me what you think of shutterfly? I've only used snapfish before because it's so user friendly and I'm slow with all this tech stuff.

Britney said...

Jenna- Tonic...I am going to need you to get better at blogging so I can keep up with you. Ok, thanks :)

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs