I have been at home in Sugar Land since Wednesday and it has been a much needed break. I won't see my fam till Christmas so I needed to spend some QT with them. I love my cousins so much and they feel like brothers and sisters to me. I was also able to spend time with my 2 best friends Meredith & Brittney. I had seen Mere last week, but Brit I had not seen in a while and I am so glad I got to see her. I am looking forward to our scrap weekend in the beginning of the year (=.
There hasn't been much going on in our fam this fall except being really busy. I feel like there has been always something going on, and it is about to kick into full drive for Christmas season.
I was thinking about all of the great things in my life today and right now I could not be more content with what is going on in my life. I am so thankful for my church, my job, my fam & my friends. I could not love my job anymore than I already do and I am so thankful for where God has brought John & I.
I am also thankful for the week that I got to spend with my sweet Meredith and Olivia last week. She is such a sweet friend and I am so glad that I got to show her around my town and spend quality time with her and her daughter.
Maybe I will post another entry in another 2 months (=
Adios - Jenna

1 comment:
It was so fun to see you! Can't wait to scrap it up in the new year!! Love you!
Post a Comment