The pics posted in backwards order so we will start from August and go through July (=
I love my job! I get to go to kids camp and have a blast!
Pastor Philip showing the "Unshaken" handshake
Some of my precious girls at Rustic Kids Camp
On the teacups
Our vacation in Southern Florida....The Westin in Hollywood, Florida
My favorite part of the trip....the beach cabana!
Catching fish with my Momma
Our house was right on the Guadalupe
Everyone ready for Schlitterbahn
That is the month in review of pictures. I think I took more pictures in the last month then I have all year. My camera got a good workout.
It is back to work this week after almost 2 weeks of vacay and a week at camp!!!
Adios Amigos - Jenna

2 comments:
Your summer vacay pics look amazing! :)
you look beautiful in all your pics! i'm glad you had a busy few weeks and got to travel and be with the fam but i'm also glad you're back with us! =)
Post a Comment