Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's been a while....


I'm so sorry to all of my 2 followers who I have let down with my blog posts (= Life has been pretty crazy this first part of the year and I guess I forgot to write it all down!

Life is going great for John and I. We are both still working at Lake Hills. All is well and love the people I work with!

In May, John and I got to go to Virginia to see his sister Nickie graduate from UVA-Wise. It was a fun trip and we got to drive through probably one of the most beautiful places in the country. Here is a pic of us on top of a mountain.

We just finished VBS this past week and I loved being able to run the craft tent this year! We had 1,400 kids and 500 volunteers for an AMAZING week learning about David's Daring Deeds. It was a lot of work, but I loved being able to hang out with every grade!!! Here are some precious Kindergarteners.

I have had a great summer so far also. My best friend Meredith had a little baby girl! Olivia Mae Frith entered the world on June 3rd. I was so fortunate to be in Houston when she was born. I'm so happy for my best friend and her great hubby! I think maybe Olivia needs a friend (=
The beautiful, proud Momma! She is going to be an amazing mother. I got to see her this week and that little girl is so precious.

That's about all going in our lives right now (= Just working and relaxing this summer! Can't wait till end of July when it's vacay time! South Florida here we come!!

Hopefully I will keep up with this more since I have written again!
Xoxo - Jenna

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Yay!! You are back! I missed your blog! Love the new background, and the pictures of Olivia Mae - she is so precious, of course!!

Love you and miss you. It's been WAY too long since I've seen your beautiful face!

lissie said...

i'm glad to see you back as well. no worries on the lull. we're all entitled. of course...i'm only gracious cause i get to see you regularly anyway. =)

love you!

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs