Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hello 2010!

I have never been more ready for a fresh start on a new year. I am excited for the new things that will become of this year!

2009 ended really good with a great Birthday & a trip to Houston for Christmas. Here are some pics from the holidays....


Worship Team Christmas Party with Sarah & Amy....all of our Hubs work for LHC

In front of the Ruth Chris Christmas tree for my birthday!

Oh boy! I am 25 now....half way to 50....eek!

Taking pics of Hunter with one of my new b-day presents a Nikon 55-200mm lens

Celebrating Christmas at Lannie's house!

John john really did well this year for my birthday! I got my new lens & monthly massages at Massage Envy (it is the best gift that keeps on giving )!

New Years Eve started off good with a movie at Alamo Drafthouse, but John hurt his foot earlier in the day and we ended up ringing in the new year in the ER. He sprained it really bad and is all put up on the couch now! We have found a new show that we have been catching up on called Dexter. It is odd at first, but we have become addicted!

Well here is to 2010! I hope that everyone has a great year!
Xoxo - Jenna

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Poor John John - I'm sure you are taking good care of him! That's no fun at all! I love your new layout - the font looks like your handwriting!!

lissie said...

i keep checking for an update! =(

hope houston was good. does fri hh work for you this week?

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs