Thursday, July 30, 2009

Wedding party time!


At Kelly's Korner this week it is more wedding!!!!

When John and I decided to get married our original wedding date was in November, but it got moved up to August when he took his job at Lake Hills. We got married on August 4, 2007 (yes, we will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary on Tuesday). We got married in
the chapel at our church and had a great friend marry us. I loved our wedding ceremony a lot because we partook in the Lord's supper and to my surprise John had a Bible engraved with my name on it and that was the one that the pastor married us with. It was such a great ceremony and John's best friend's Jacob and Kris sang and played the guitar to Jeremy Camp's "This is my desire". It was beautiful.

Anyways.....Here is my bridal party! I loved all of our dresses because they all matched. My colors were black & pink for the dresses and flowers. Then next week you will see the aqua blue thrown in at the reception.


My bridesmaids were (left to right) -
Nickie: John's sister
Kaylee: My cousin
Caroline: My cousin
Kara: My sister and MOH
Meredith: My roomate in college & one of my best friends and sorority sister
Jessica: One of my sorority sisters & best friend
Brittney: My Big Sis in my sorority & best friend
Kimmie: My cousin
I also had 4 flower girls (Yes, I know I had a ton!) They were all of my nieces!

Another thing that I absolutely loved was that I had my ring bearer pillows and 2 of the flower girl baskets monogrammed with our new initial. Little did I know that my Best Friend Brittney would be able to use them when she got married because she married a Ford!

I can't find a pic of my wedding invites but they had a similar design to the programs and I made everything myself. That is what working in a stationery boutique for 3 years will do to you. I was a total perfectionist at it all. Do you see the aqua ribbon? I loved it!
And this is the last picture of the whole wedding party! It was insane, but it was so much fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Can't wait to show next week's reception pics!

2 comments:

Les said...

Happy (almost) Anniversary!

Brittney said...

Your wedding was so beautiful!!! It was the best and you were a beautiful bride!!

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs