Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Anniversary Present


John & I had a great 2 year anniversary! I started the day by making breakfast and lunch for him. At lunch he brought home my present (the poor boy can't wait long to give me anything...hehe). I had not even thought of it, but I have been looking at numerous cooking blogs & websites. I had mentioned that I wanted a Kitchenaid mixer & that is what he got! It is a black matte finish one and I am so in love (= Here is a pic
For dinner we went to Pappasitos for some mexican food! We forgot to take a pic there, but we went to Amy's after for some ice cream and took some there....


It was a fabulous night that I will always remember (=

Here is a list of what I have made so far with it:
- Banana Nut Bread
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie

And both were a success.....yea! Can't wait to make some more things!

xoxo- Jenna

1 comment:

lissie said...

yum!! bring me and K some treats next week when we hh!! =)

you were super cute telling the story. that was really thoughtful of john. ten points for him!

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs