I absolutely LOVED my wedding dress. I wanted something with a big skirt and this one had a southern gown flair to it. It reminded me of "Gone with the Wind" type of dresses.
I love this picture of my bridesmaids helping fluff the layers underneath

I also loved that my step-dad monogrammed my petticoat underneath with my "something blue"

Here is a pic of the back of it

And here is a pic of the front....with my mom, sister, aunt & cousins

And I guess I should throw in a pic of the groom and I since he's not in any of these (-:


11 comments:
hello! love the monogramming on your dress! saw your link at kelly's korner and i, too, am a kindergarten teacher in austin. small world! hehe=)
Thank you! Your dress is gorgeous! I love it!! The monogramming is a neat idea. I love how your bridemaids dresses match yours. I did the same thing.
Christie
TX
you look beautiful!!!!!! (as always)
=)
OMG the blue monogram on your petticoat is the sweetest thing I have ever seen! I would love to share it on my blog, I blog about wedding and party ideas. This is the most creative something blue! Let me know if you don't mind me sharing,
I like the monogram too... AND I'm also from Austin! :-)
Too pretty! Of course I love the monogram... :)
I loved all your wedding pictures..one of my favorite things to look at are wedding pictures...love the monogram.
Thanks for sharing. I am drawing for two giveaways on Monday with a fun post...so hope you will stop by.
Wow, you were really a beautiful bride. I too LOVE the monogram!!
thanks! I actually got the towel rack from a friend and I have no idea where she got it. I do know that it is actually a wine rack but I just use it for towels. Thanks for stopping by!
yay! you did a kelly's korner post! I love your dress and I love that the bridesmaids have the same dress design. I don't think I knew that. Beautiful!
Your dress is beautiful and I love the monogram on your petticoat...how neat!
Oh, and I love your blog design...we have good taste, huh? :) Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment