Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009


It has been so nice to be off of work for the past week. This year's celebration was kind of different due to job circumstances. John went to Virginia to be with his family because I thought I had to work black Friday morning. Well, it turns out I didn't have to so I ended up still going home to Houston.

I had a great week hanging out with my aunt, mom, sister & cousins! I also got to take Hunter down to meet everyone. I was kind of worried because my mother has a spoiled Dachshund also named Holly Belle. Hunter and her actually were friends by their last day together. It took a while for her to accept him being in her home but she was missing him after we left.

We spent a few days at my aunt's house having thanksgiving over their on Wednesday. I hung out with my cousins going shopping & eating lots of yummy food! Here is a pic of them from that day. My aunt always makes me take group pics of them when I am over there


Here is a picture of Hunter and I on Thanksgiving. I am so mad I didn't take more pics



Here is my sweet Momma and Aunt Lannie in the kitchen cooking

On Thursday I spent the day at my Momma's house. She made my favorite pigs in a blanket and we watched the parade. We then met my Grandaddy for lunch with my sister. We ended the night with going to see The Blind Side. It was such a great movie and I would recommend it to anyone!

I was definitely glad to get home on Friday morning and pick up my John John from the airport. We spent all day together and had a good day relaxing!

It is going to be a very busy week for me! We had our last service at the Music Hall today and next Sunday will be our 1st at Central Christian Church. I am excited to be meeting at 5 instead of in the morning now! I've got a lot to do this week and lots of working at Michaels.

Hope you have a fabulous week!
Xoxo - Jenna

3 comments:

lissie said...

looks like a fun time in sugarland. i love the pic of your mom and aunt. it just looks so nice and cozy.

looking forward to jkl hh tomorrow!
love you, friend!

lissie said...

the pic of hunter in the ball in the header is toooo cute!

Brittney said...

LOVE your new background. I'll probably be copying it :)

I saw the Blind Side on Thanksgiving Day, too - we so have it together!! Love you :)

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs