The Fones' Family has a new addition.....a puppy! We had been looking at him online for a while and decided about 2 weeks ago that we would get him. He has been the most precious thing and he is perfect for us. His name is Hunter and he is a miniature dachshund. Here are some pics of my baby...
So you will probably be seeing more of my precious little boy on here more (=
I also got to go home to Sugar Land this weekend. I went to the International Quilt Show with my mom on Thursday and got to see my cousin Ben play football on Friday night. He is a Senior at Elkins and was starting this year. They played a hard fought game against Hightower, but in the end lost.
That's all for right now! Have a great week!!!

2 comments:
hunter is adorable!! his big brown eyes actually remind me of the hunter from my class last year who was so cute you could never stay mad at him.
i can't wait to meet him in real life!
Hunter is precious!! I want to pick him up and hold him!!
Post a Comment