Thursday, March 26, 2009

My 1st scrapbooking post (-:


I love scrapbooking, but I have never put any of my work up! I decided that these pages were post worthy. I did them this past weekend before coming back to school. I got to finally use some of my goodies that I got for Valentines Day.

I love scrapbooking, and I learn something new everytime I do it. Maybe one day I will be as great as some scrapbook designers (-:

It has been a crazy week back to school! It has been good and has kinda gone by fast. I am glad tomorrow is Friday and a 1/2 day. Wooo hoo! Well, off to go watch my Thursday night shows!

~jenna

2 comments:

lissie said...

those are fun pages. you're so good at scrapping!

Sarah Ring said...

What pretty pages! And those roses were just beautiful!

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs